Monday, November 9, 2009

Chocolate

Yeah... not very interesting. But I wanted to mention this...
after all, this is the first time I write a blog and franckly, I still don't understand the interest of doing this. I even don't understand how other may spend some time to read other's blogs... I also wonder what human kind will think in thousands years, when they'll find back soem data from our time. Would you still have the same admiration on Pharoe's time if Champolion did translate Egyptian hieroglyphs that would deal with chocolate spread ?
I guess that most of us may use a blog as a public diary book, or as a notepad of ideas and findings : so that you can send the hypperlinks to your friends whenever you think that, at last, something can be interesting for someone.



Yesss. I found my favourite Dutch chocolate spread (habit from my tender childhood in Holland) in a chinese grocery store, 4 mins from our house in Cupertino...

You should try that : put some butter (salty : even better) on 2 toasts; spread this on one of the toasts then cover with this other one... eat.

I still wonder who these "Spion Oranje" are... this movie seems fantastic.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment